DuPont Nutrition & Health
DuPont Nutrition & Health combines in-depth knowledge of food and nutrition with current research and expert science to deliver unmatched value to the food, beverage and dietary supplement industries. We are innovative solvers, drawing on deep consumer insights and a broad product portfolio to help our customers turn challenges into high-value business opportunities.
The DuPont™ Danisco® range of fermentates and antimicrobials help reduce or eliminate unwanted microbes for increased food safety.
- Antimicrobial blends for broad spectrum control
- Fermentates (multifunctional cultured ingredients)
- Natamycin-based antimicrobials
Foods stay fresh longer using the DuPont™ Danisco® range of food-grade flavorants and antioxidants as singles or in combination with chelators and carriers.
- Green tea extract*
- Optimized natural extract blends
- Rosemary extract*
- Synthetic phenolics in liquid form G
- Vitamin-based ascorbyl palmitate
* Antioxidant regulatory claim may vary in different countries
Cultures offer a variety of benefits, from imparting desired flavors and textures to delaying food spoilage; some even promote improved digestive and immune health. The DuPont™ Danisco® range includes one of the most extensive collections of culture strains in the world.
- Dairy cultures
- Meat-ripening cultures
- Protective cultures
The broad and versatile DuPont™ Danisco® range of emulsifiers help manufacturers achieve the stability, mouthfeel, appearance, consistent quality and shelf life they need in their food products.
- Acetic acid esters of monoglycerides (ACETEM)
- Citric acid esters of monoglycerides (CITREM)
- Diacetyl tartaric acid esters of monoglycerides (DATEM)
- Distilled monoglycerides (DGMS)
- Lactic acid esters of monoglycerides (LACTEM)
- Mono-diglycerides (GMS)
- Polyglycerol ester (PGE)
- Polyglycerolpolyricinoleate (PGPR)
- Propylene glycol esters of fatty acids (PGMS)
- Sodium stearoyllactylate (SSL)
- Sorbitan esters of fatty acids (SMS/STS)
- Specialty blends (e.g., POWERFlex®,POWERBake® and Crystallizer)
Enzymes from the DuPont™ Danisco® range are processing aids that can help deliver better and more consistent performance, help retain original freshness, lower energy consumption and reduce water usage.
- Bakery enzymes
- Brewing and distilling enzymes
- Culinary enzymes
- Dairy enzymes
- Egg processing enzymes
- Oils & fats enzymes
Our DuPont™ Danisco® range of functional carbohydrates and dietary fibers can be used to improve the nutritional profiles of many foods and beverages, delivering benefits for weight, wellness and digestive health while not compromising on taste and texture.
- B ETAPOWER® betaine
- FIBRIM® soy fiber
- FRUCTOFIN® fructose
- LITESSE® polydextrose fiber
- OSMOAID® lactitol
- Rare sugars (L-Rhamnose, D-Mannose)
- XIVIA® sustainable xylitol
The array of high-quality hydrocolloids in the DuPont™ Danisco® range offers food producers flexibility in creating products with the texture and mouthfeel consumers want.
- Cellulose gum
- Guar gum
- Locust bean gum
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Xanthan gum
The DuPont™ Danisco® range of soy protein products help meet consumer demand for food and beverages fortified with protein, while reducing formulation costs and enhancing taste and texture.
- SUPRO® soy protein isolates and blends
- Soy protein concentrates
- Soy protein nuggets
- Textured soy protein
The DuPont™ Danisco® range of tailored ingredient systems leverages integrated technologies to help manufacturers accelerate their business to the next level. By combining functional properties of diverse ingredients in highly specialized and synergistic ways, we help customers enhance product performance and quality, optimize time to market, reduce formulation costs and remove complexity in supply chain and inventory management.
- Custom Blends